lewisthemusicianlewisthemusician

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Mega Man 5 MILLION Mega Man 5 MILLION

Very good

I think it was very good, i enjoyed it

PhiTuS responds:

why thank you...but it wasn't funny? you put a zero on humor. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. RAAAAAGGHHH!!! ah whatever, it's still a 10.

Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

It's ok

It's kind of boring, but the animations quite good. Make the movie more interesting, it's just a song at the moment with someone on a guitar with some animation of a dog doing something.

BillSkelton responds:

Witch is exactly as i set out to do, well without the boring part. I'll try harder next time. I'm still in the transition between flash art and flash animation, so give me time. I'm still brewing.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

AMAZING!!!!

It was soooo coooool, i really liked it it's now number 1 on my favourate's list.

Kill Smile! Kill Smile!

Good but kinda boring

There's not much to do and the highest posible score is 27 secconds because you can only hit a certain speed and if you contantly hit that you will hit 27 secconds.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Cool

I thought it was really good, it's just the first battle that is hard, then once your a higher level it's fun. I think you should be able to get cars tho because it takes ages to get to places. Also i hate the way that the creatures keep comming. Maybe you should make an area where you walk in to power up :) And make a place where you can heal yourself

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

It's ok in some sort of ways

It was ok i guess but i got bored after a while, i wanted to get good at the game at first but then it got boring.
Maybe you should start of at one place and slowly by slowly unlock new places.
But overall it's a good movie thumbs up to you :-)